[Libreoffice-qa] New Website

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 14:17:59 PST 2013

Hi All,

On our previous QA call (last week, apologies for the delay). We
discussed what we'd like to see on the new page. Generally these were
the notes:

Goal of website:
Promote our product and easily provide downloads to users
Promote contributions

In order to do these we discussed the second point a bit and it was
stated that there should be better facilitation for users to get
involved. Currently there are links to some teams and what not but in
general it's a ton of text and a bit hard for a new person to see "wow,
there really are a ton of ways that we can contribute." So the idea is
to ask whoever is making the new site to focus on bridging this gap -
users should know that whatever skill set they have, we have a place for
them to help. So it was a general idea discussion but specific
suggestions are encouraged :)

Best,
Joel