[Libreoffice-qa] Greyed-out "Save settings as..." in last dialog of Presentation Minimizer

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 14:55:11 PST 2013

Hi Thomas, all

Thomas Hackert wrote
> is it intended, that the above mentioned option ("Save settings
> as..." is greyed-out? Or is there a fault on my system?
>
> How to reproduce:
> 1. Start a new presentation
> 2. Go to "Tools – Minimize Presentation..."
> 3. Click, until you reach the last dialog ("5. Summary")
> The last entry ("Save settings as...") is greyed-out ... :(

The box on the right with option "My Settings 1" is greyed out by default.
But if you click on the check box before "Save settings as" then the drop
list will be activated allowing you to modify the name or even overwrite one
of the 3 presets. If the check box doesn't show up on your system then it is
a bug :)

It does work correctly under Windows XP Pro x86 SP3 en_US.

Another Debian only bug? :)

Cheers,
Pedro