[Libreoffice-qa] Greyed-out "Save settings as..." in last dialog of Presentation Minimizer

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Thu Nov 28 01:13:55 PST 2013

Good morning Miguel, *,
On Mittwoch, 27. November 2013 22:03 mariosv wrote:
> 6. [Finish]

would lead to the "Save as" dialog, but only to save the minimized
presentation ... :(

> 7. [Cancel]

Would cancel the whole dialog ... :(

> The option is available.

No. I would expect the possibility to save my settings (be it, that
I use the default, be it, I have changed something). As the whole
part is greyed-out, your above mentioned buttons does not lead to
the possibility to save them ... :(
Thanks for your answer
Thomas.

--
modesty, n.:
	Being comfortable that others will discover your greatness.