[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.1.2 RC3 test builds available

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 06:22:54 PDT 2013

Hi Björn

Bjoern Michaelsen wrote
> Not at all, since the builds themselves are provided by volunteers. Of
> course,
> you are invited to maintain a tinderbox providing daily builds in a more
> reliable fashion (or help out with one of the existing ones). Actually
> that
> would be most welcome!

As you know, I'm not a developer. Getting a tinderbox to work in a "more
reliable fashion" requires developer knowledge. I think it would make more
sense to invite one the project's developers (I'm sure that out of the
hundreds of LO developers there must be some who are not swamped with work
and would gladly take this task...)

Best regards,
Pedro