[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.1.2 RC3 test builds available

bjoern bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Mon Oct 7 07:00:44 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 06:22:54AM -0700, Pedro wrote:
> As you know, I'm not a developer. Getting a tinderbox to work in a "more
> reliable fashion" requires developer knowledge.

No, getting a tinderbox to build does not require any voodoo skills -- and
skills can be learned and sharpened.

> I think it would make more sense to invite one the project's developers (I'm
> sure that out of the hundreds of LO developers there must be some who are not
> swamped with work and would gladly take this task...)

If you think we always have some developers lazily hanging out in a corner
watching TV and wondering what to do next, you are very badly mistaken.
Everyone has more than enough on his todo-list.

That said, this is important, but we still need ressources or volunteers for it
(and everyone having to do all the after conference catch up isnt helping).

Best,

Bjoern