[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.1.2 RC3 test builds available

bjoern bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Oct 10 17:25:24 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Sun, Oct 06, 2013 at 02:20:49PM +0200, bjoern wrote:
> Not at all, since the builds themselves are provided by volunteers. Of course,
> you are invited to maintain a tinderbox providing daily builds in a more
> reliable fashion (or help out with one of the existing ones). Actually that
> would be most welcome!

FWIW, there are now current builds by Win-x86_9-Voreppe on

 http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/libreoffice-4-1/

and a reasonably recent bibisect at

 http://people.canonical.com/~j-lallement/libreoffice/binrepo/

and my machine is also currently building a additional bibisect, just to be
safe.

For the rest, see: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Libreoffice-qa-minutes-of-ESC-call-td4077534.html

Best,

Bjoern