[Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.1.2 RC3 test builds available

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Fri Oct 11 01:45:55 PDT 2013

Hello Bjoern, *,
On Freitag, 11. Oktober 2013 09:21 bjoern wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 09:10:11AM +0200, Thomas Hackert wrote:
>> maybe I misunderstand you here, but how should I use MSI files
>> under Debian ;? Native? Or did I miss them?
>
> see https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Bibisect

oh, I know, that there is a wiki page about Bibisect, but Pedro was
talking about missing daily builds for Win as well as Debian ... ;)
Does it mean, that I should use the Bibisect instruction to get my
daily build ;?

I am still not sure, why you mentioned http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Win-x86@39/ in your last mail
... :(

Read you