[Libreoffice-qa] daily master builds (was: [ANN] LibreOffice 4.1.2 RC3 test builds available)

bjoern bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Fri Oct 11 02:29:59 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 10:45:55AM +0200, Thomas Hackert wrote:
> I am still not sure, why you mentioned
> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Win-x86@39/ in your last mail
> ... :(

Unless Im mistaken, that one gives you a dialy build of Windows master.
As for getting a recent test build for Debian, the bibisect repo at:

 http://people.canonical.com/~j-lallement/libreoffice/binrepo/

is a week old and thus should contain a recent (although admittedly rather
weekly then daily) build of LibreOffice master on Linux. As said, I am also
building on my personal machine right now, that should then contain Linux
master build up until ~right now. With:

 http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/minutes-of-ESC-call-td4077582.html

saying:

>    + build-bots are down, not seeing daily builds (Robinson)
>        + problems building master on release config - should be solved this week. (Cloph)

we should have decent -- if inconvenient -- coverage of builds on Windows and
Linux. The bumps inbetween are unfortunate, but kind of unavoidable as we are
migrating between builders.

Best,

Bjoern