[Libreoffice-qa] daily vs. 4.-0+ bibisect repos [was: Trouble bibisecting - 'com::sun::star::uno::RuntimeException']

Mirosław Zalewski miniopl at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Oct 25 22:56:35 CEST 2013

Dnia 2013-10-25, o godz. 21:39:15
"bjoern" <bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> napisał(a):

> Yes, for bibisecting, currently "Bjoern 4.0" and "Bjoern 2013-10-12"
> are the way to go. The Jean archive might be helpful once the Bjoern
> 2013-10-12 repo grows too old -- OTOH hopefully, by then we have
> bibisect-from-dailies in place.

Thanks for confirming my assumptions.
Personally, I think it would be better to update wiki with info we have
and not wait for bibisect-from-dailies to appear. I mean - it might be
available in few days, it might be available in few months. We will
just update wiki when it will be available, and in the meantime provide
instructions for most recent archives we have.

> > If anyone can update wiki page with information provided in this
> > message, please do.
>
> Oh, please do yourself -- chinese whispers is a fun game, but its not
> good for technical documentation. ;)
>
> If you dont want that, please at least add a link to this Mail on
> some archive there, as its a good discussion of the topic.

I would, but - well, there are some emergency matters that require my
attention. When I have more spare time, I will update wiki page.

In the meantime, I left link to my message at discussion page. This way
it should not be lost. If someone is willing to pick up challenge and
update wiki, do not hesitate to.
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Talk:QA/HowToBibisect>
--
Best regards