[Libreoffice-qa] The garbage into the dev-builds.libreoffice.org

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Mon Oct 28 22:27:35 CET 2013

Pedro wrote:
> Could you please rename the binaries in the Master branch so that
> they are named
> master~2013-10-27_23.53.26_LibreOfficeDev_4.2.0.0.alpha0_Win_x86.msi
> like the other tinderboxes? (i.e. remove the libo- prefix which is
> redundant?)

Can look into that - out of curiosity, why does that matter?

> Currently your tinderbox is the only one producing daily binaries from the
> Master branch for the Windows platform, so thank you for listening (and for
> fixing the capital X in the TB name)

No prob - but I see up-to-date binaries in
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Win-x86@42/current/ as
well?

> I don't know if this is deliberate but when doing a Custom install most of
> the components don't show up? (the user can only change the Optional
> Components)

No idea, but it may well be due to the fact the box is _not_ doing
release builds, but rather ~minimal developer builds. Happy to tweak
configure options (the very first line in the body part of the
tinderbox detailed log), if there's consensus it is worthwhile.

Thanks for the update!

Cheers,

-- Thorsten