[Libreoffice-qa] Introduction

Ho Wan Chan smartboyhw at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 07:58:32 PDT 2013

Hello LibreOffice Quality Assurance Team,

I would like to express my sincere interest in joining the LibreOffice
Quality Assurance Team.

I have been an active Ubuntu QA member for over a year, writing testcases
and testing images and applications. I would like to enhance my QA
experiences by joining the team.

Most likely I'll be doing bug triaging and feature testing. I won't do
Automated testcase writing for sure, programming is not my area of
expertise (although I do know how to code in a few coding languages).

Regards,
Howard Chan (smartboyhw)
Ubuntu Member