[Libreoffice-qa] Introduction

Florian Reisinger florei at libreoffice.org
Wed Sep 4 00:33:45 PDT 2013

Hi Howard,

We are very happy, that you are going to help us doing QA.
So here some points from my side (if I am wrong, anyone please correct):
- -We do not have a deb master, rpm master can be found online:
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/Linux-x86-64@8-SLED11/current/
- -Here a list of old unconfirmed bugs:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&limit=100&product=LibreOffice&order=changeddate%2Cbug_id%20DESC
As you can see the output is limited to 100 bugs...

We do have a biweekly QA call, next in 2 days

If you do ahve any questions, please do not hesitate and ask :)