[Libreoffice-qa] Why no daily master builds

Andras Timar timar at fsf.hu
Thu Sep 12 03:02:51 PDT 2013

Hi Pedro,

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Pedro <pedlino at gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe it must be related to the fact that many of the tinderboxes (e.g.
> Tinderbox #6, the only one producing binaries for all Windows versions) were
> run by Suse staff and Suse has dropped LO development
> (https://people.gnome.org/~michael/blog/2013-09-03-collabora.html)

No, that's not the case. Tinderboxes are up and running and it was
never the responsibility of the SUSE staff to fix regressions reported
by Tinderboxes. Now we have a big change in the build system again,
the feature/instdir branch was merged, I think that it causes the
build break that we see now. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Regards,
Andras