[Libreoffice-qa] [None] in 4.3

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 22 03:52:22 PDT 2014

Hi Florian,

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 10:54 AM, Florian Reisinger
<florei at libreoffice.org> wrote:

> I encountered many bugs with [NONE] as only property....
> Example: Page styles, Border line types [Both Writer]
> Has anyone of you seen this (other OS?)
> For me that would be a blocker.....
> [Instead of solid, dashed etc. only NONE]

Your mail is way to cryptic to answer. We don't share your mind, so we
don't have the context you're talking about.

like for example: What symptoms does the bug have, how does it show?
How to tell that one is affected or not, etc.

Also "other OS" without stating your OS is another example of missing
info :-) - I assume you're testing on windows, but this is
guesswork...

ciao
Christian