[Libreoffice-qa] [None] in 4.3

Florian Reisinger florei at libreoffice.org
Tue Apr 22 03:58:45 PDT 2014

Hi Christian,

Might have been to deep in my mind.....
Yes I have tested it on Windows....

2 examples (Writer). In  go to Insert -> Manual break. The list of
styles has one entry, which is [NONE] |I guess it is the default value,
when no data source is attached....
Other examples (where [NONE] can be found:
Format -> Page -> Borders "Lines" -> "Style"
Calc:
Right click on a cell - Format cells -> Borders --> Same as Writer

Sorry for being unclear (again)...... Hope it's clearer now....

Am 22.04.2014 12:52, schrieb Christian Lohmaier:
> Hi Florian,
>
> On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 10:54 AM, Florian Reisinger
> <florei at libreoffice.org> wrote:
>> I encountered many bugs with [NONE] as only property....
>> Example: Page styles, Border line types [Both Writer]
>> Has anyone of you seen this (other OS?)
>> For me that would be a blocker.....
>> [Instead of solid, dashed etc. only NONE]
> Your mail is way to cryptic to answer. We don't share your mind, so we
> don't have the context you're talking about.
>
> like for example: What symptoms does the bug have, how does it show?
> How to tell that one is affected or not, etc.
>
> Also "other OS" without stating your OS is another example of missing
> info :-) - I assume you're testing on windows, but this is
> guesswork...
>
> ciao
> Christian

Liebe Grüße | Yours,