[Libreoffice-qa] Extensive docx conversion tests...

Jay Philips philipz85 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 21:36:33 PDT 2014

Hi Robinson,

Well i had some free time so i added most of the bugs i mentioned in the
email below and now that changed up my work flow, i'll be able to report
them all. So here is the first batch of 13 new reports.
<
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?emailreporter1=1&list_id=415544&emailtype1=substring&query_format=advanced&email1=philipz85%40hotmail.com&product=LibreOffice

Jay Philips