[Libreoffice-qa] Filing bugs in the mailing list

Florian Reisinger florei at libreoffice.org
Wed Apr 23 22:17:07 PDT 2014

Hi Joel,

You are absolutely right, but
-Cloph wants bugs with alpha1, this is fixed in a newer daily-build (with a different compiler...) [Report a worksforme bug...]
-for the second thing ([NONE] it seems to big....), but you are right, no matter how big it is, it should be in Bugzilla.... Thanks for the reminder, very appreciated :)
-Other things: I hope it is not on my plate...

Liebe Grüße, / Yours,
Florian Reisinger