[Libreoffice-qa] Filing bugs in the mailing list

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 12:00:45 PDT 2014

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 9:40 PM, Joel Madero <jmadero.dev at gmail.com> wrote:
> ...I want to
> highly recommend reporting through "official channels" to ensure that we
> don't give the wrong impression to users who join QA list, see bug reports
> coming through and then start doing the same.

I agree that we've had a larger-than-usual amount of bug report stuff
happening in the mailing list, but we've also seen a number of great
new bug reports in Bugzilla. As Joel mentions, perhaps a little
nudging in the right direction will work out well. As an example of
some nice new bug reports, here's some of the work Jay Philips is
doing:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?emailreporter1=1&list_id=415544&emailtype1=substring&query_format=advanced&email1=philipz85%40hotmail.com&product=LibreOffice

Thanks again, Jay! :-)

And to the rest of the list: Got a bit of spare time this weekend? It
would be great to have some help confirming and triaging both Jay's
reports as well as our 1100 other UNCONFIRMED bugs [1].

Cheers,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon