[Libreoffice-qa] 4.3 Upgrade unusable!

Derek Shoreman/tiscali dshoreman at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Apr 30 03:53:38 PDT 2014

Regrettably have just upgraded from v 3.4 hoping for improvements and to include /add "Presentations"   I find this last just doesn't seem to work even though offered, and the lead in to the basic S/S and WP have changed so much as to be unusable  - I'm not prepared to relearn just to use an app I have used on and off for at least ten years!   In the past I have found OO and LO easy to move to every time, but sadly no longer.    Everyone now seems to believe that change for change's sake is the bees knees, but this makes use of so many things for us over-experienced oldies IMPOSSIBLE.   I no longer have the patience or desire to be FORCED to alter my ways!

DS