[Libreoffice-qa] "Tools - Options - LibreOfficeDev - Paths" does not work in daily master
thackert at nexgo.de
Fri Aug 1 06:11:48 PDT 2014
stumbled upon the following:
1. Download master from today (http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/)
2. Install it in parallel, follow the instructions from
(especially, edit your bootstraprc or bootstrap.ini to not use your
3. Start LO
4. Go to "Tools – Options – LibreOfficeDev – Paths"
5. Click on the "My Documents" entry and then "Edit..."
On my system, I am not able to change the path to a different path
than ~/ ... :(
LO Version: 22.214.171.124.alpha0+ Build ID:
9e970303ddcccd9e33641f8f00bbc4c739a58cd7 TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-
x86 at 45-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2014-07-22_02:33:57, but also with
Version: 126.96.36.199.alpha0+ Build ID:
42cd7a8a26201fa1db98d6498198db23abef87fc TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-
x86 at 45-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2014-07-31_21:12:57
OS: Debian Testing i686
Can someone confirm this with a different OS/architecture? It seems,
that something changed with (some?) buttons, as the "Tools – Options
– LibreOfficeDev – Security" and then "Macro Security..." – tab
"Trusted Sources"'s "Add..." button does not work as well ... :(
Sorry for the inconvenience
For good, return good.
For evil, return justice.
More information about the Libreoffice-qa