[Libreoffice-qa] REPOENED Status

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 09:34:58 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I'm noticing quite a few QA members using REOPENED incorrectly so this is
just a reminder.

REOPENED is for a bug that has been marked as FIXED by a developer and is
currently assigned to that developer. It is *not *for a bug that has been
marked as WORKSFORME (ie. never confirmed or a bug that we think was fixed
but a developer never said this). For these bugs the bug should be put back
to UNCONFIRMED with a comment.

Please make sure to do this (currently we have a couple hundred reopened
bugs that I have to manually check to see if they are correct). Also when
closing a bug as WORKSFORME please tell the user to set the bug to
UNCONFIRMED if they can still reproduce (and not just say "reopen the bug
if you can still confirm" - as they then put the bug in REOPENED status
which is again...not correct).

I know it's a bit confusing but it is what it is.

Best,
Joel

--
*Joel Madero*