[Libreoffice-qa] REPOENED Status

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 07:14:59 PDT 2014

Hi Tommy, all

Tommy wrote
> pedro take a look at my other post. we probably need to change the WFM
> status change behaviour to something more logical and easier to handle.

It obviously needs a solution. If REOPENED is reserved for developers (and
in that case it should be visible ONLY for them) then there has to be an
equally meaningful status that common users can select when someone changes
to WFM and the user does not agree.

I also realize that Developers prefer that Bugs should not be REOPENED
because it is unlikely that the bug a user finds now is exactly the same
problem that was solved before (even if the apparent result is the same and
therefore the bug description is the same). They prefer that a new bug
report is open. This is a major clue that REOPENED shouldn't even be visible
to users...

Maybe have an option so that when someone changes to WFM, then the user can
change to MOREINFO, and adds additional info.