[Libreoffice-qa] Another Round of Interoperability

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 09:35:27 PDT 2014

> Hello.
>
> > Is useful expecially in Italy. Our Public Administrations use a lot of
> rtf files for their workflow
> > and we have a lot of problem with this orrible file format. :(
> > Often the bug report doesn't contain the whiteboard tag or the
> description is not so clear.
> > so, a meta is useful for quickly identify and verify a new
> interoperability problem.
>
> Yes, I am meeting this problem too. Working with rtf in LibreOffice is
> painfull. If you believe that metabug helps developers - let it be. I
> add some old bugs. We should not foget about them.

Before opening a meta bug I suggest pinging the dev list (and particularly
the rtf expert(s) and ask them if it will help at all. We have quite a few
meta bugs that are literally never looked at. How would this be better than
just putting "filter:rtf" on all of them? Would it do something extra?

Best,
Joel
--
*Joel Madero*