[Libreoffice-qa] Press on "Tools - Options - LibreOfficeDev - Online Update - Change" crashes master?

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Wed Aug 6 09:38:48 PDT 2014

Hello Terrence, *,
On Mi, 6. Aug 2014 17:53 Terrence Enger wrote:
> On Sun, 2014-08-03 at 07:09 +0200, Thomas Hackert wrote:
[Change... button to change path for online update crash]
>> <quote>
>> LibreOfficeDev 4.4 - Fatal Error

file:///path/to/master/opt/libreofficedev4.4/program/../share/config/soffice.cfg/fps/ui/explorerfiledialog.ui
>> </quote>
>> ... :( Before I do the hassle to open a bug, which no one else
>> can reproduce for whatever reason ... ;)
>> Thanks for Testing
>
> FWIW, I am able to change the download directory and check for
> updates
> without any obvious problem.  This is using my debug of master
> commit f77981e, fetched 2014-08-04, built and running on
> debian-wheezy 64-bit.

thanks for testing :) Than it seems a problem, which exists only on
my system ... :(
Have a nice evening
Thomas.

--
Youth had been a habit of hers so long that she could not part with
it.