[Libreoffice-qa] Base 4.3.0.4 has serious problems with forms with subforms within subforms

Dan Lewis elderdanlewis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 11:49:36 PDT 2014

      There are now three bug reports on this particular problem: 81976,
82150 (mine), and 82151 (filed by the person who mentioned the problem
in the user list).  I have marked mine as a duplicate of 81976. Between
the three bug reports, there are three databases which exhibit the
problem. How much confirmation is needed? Any idea when this might be
fixed? ( 81976 was filed for 4.3.0.0RC).

Dan