[Libreoffice-qa] TDF Bugzilla 4.4.6 test install
bfo.bugmail at spamgourmet.com
Mon Dec 1 10:55:59 PST 2014
I checked the params file today in gerrit, some notes*:
- 'max_search_results' => '10000' - could you please change (or disable this
limit) as LO product have more bugs (at least for testing)
- 'ssl_redirect' => 0, and 'sslbase' => '', - I would change it to https
only for obvious reasons - this will have to have proper ssl certs generated
- 'timetrackinggroup' => 'editbugs', - empty to disable timetracking
- 'useqacontact' => 0, - should be enabled
* I don't know how "test" is this test install - a total experiment (it
changes very often) or those settings will be TDF Bugzilla settings?
I don't want to point out the obvious things for every Bugzilla
Hope it helps.
BTW: Any thoughts about post-migration changes in permissions, Bugzilla
workflow, settings? There is a lot of things that could be used on own
Bugzilla to discuss...
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/TDF-Bugzilla-4-4-6-test-install-tp4130484p4131137.html
Sent from the QA mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Libreoffice-qa