[Libreoffice-qa] Symbols in LO 4.4.0.0RC1 too large and pixelated

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Mon Dec 22 09:27:11 PST 2014

Hello @ll,
is it intended, that all that symbols in LO's help are large and
pixelated? At first, I thought it was a problem with our
Germanophone help, but after downloading and installing the en_US as
well, it seems, that they are also too large and pixelated there ...
:(

Steps to reproduce:
1. Start LO in your language (en_US, fr_FR, it_IT, etc.)
2. Press F1 (in the English version you will see the main page for
the help with two large symbols on the left. I am not sure, if you
are seeing them, when you are using a different language, but I
discovered them on one of the spellchecking help pages and one for
drawing a rectangle in German ... ;) )

LO Version: 4.4.0.1
Build ID: 1ba9640ddd424f1f535c75bf2b86703770b8cf6f
Locale: de_DE
(parallel installed, following the instructions from
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel and with
Germanophone lang- as well as helppack)
OS: Debian Testing i686
KDE: 4.14.2
Graphics chip: Intel Mobile 645GSE
Resolution: 1024x600

Would someone be so kind to test it with a different OS/ graphics
chip / resolution /etc, please? TIA :)

If you need any further info, feel free to ask :)
Have a nice evening
Thomas.

--
Victory or defeat!