[Libreoffice-qa] minutes of ESC call ...

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Tue Dec 23 13:31:35 PST 2014

Hi all,

Michael Meeks wrote on 18-12-14 16:39:
> * QA (Robinson)
>     + UNCONFIRMED under 500
>         + exciting pwrt. other volunteers doing needinfo / etc.

Indeed great! Good to see that number getting lower and lower.

One thing that may be handled too: when confirming also check if it
worked before (regression or not) and such.
(I regularly see issues where this isn't the case.)

Maybe you have special work flow for this? I simply don't know cause I
mostly can't read the mails/list

Cheers,
Cor

--