[Libreoffice-qa] Reminder: QA Holiday Party instead of QA Meeting this week!

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 12:33:07 PST 2014

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that our Holiday Party will be this Wednesday.
Join us in #libreoffice-qa on Freenode for virtual eggnog, cookies,
and holiday cheer!
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Meetings/2014/December_31

Here's a picture I drew showing how awesome the QA Team has been this year:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/reports.cgi?product=LibreOffice&datasets=UNCONFIRMED

On the right-hand side? That number is 387 UNCONFIRMED bugs. We
smashed through our goal of < 500 U-bugs by Christmas, and haven't
slowed down yet.

Of course, that number doesn't even take into account all the other
work that you've done with bibisecting, triaging, generating test
documents, and even translating bug reports!

I can't wait to see what we accomplish in 2015!

Cheers,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon