[Libreoffice-qa] Another suggestion for LibO developers

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 11:03:37 CET 2014

Hi Henri

mhenriday wrote
> ​ But my question remains :
> would the developers find introducing such a feature into Calc, which,
> from
> what you write, I gather would not be too difficult to do, worthwhile ?
> Again, it might not be a bad idea to be able to point to yet another area
> in which LibO is ahead of MSO....

If you want an answer from the Developers, then you are posting it on the
wrong mailing list.

Here is a Catch22: You need to ask the developers themselves BUT you can not
ask the developers directly otherwise they will be annoyed (because you are
wasting their time) and you can not ask on the Dev mailing list (because
that is only for development issues).

Your only solution is to make a Feature Request at
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=LibreOffice
and hope that some developer finds it interesting ;)

Hope this helps...