[Libreoffice-qa] MAB

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Feb 6 15:16:05 CET 2014

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 05, 2014 at 10:09:43AM -0800, Joel Madero wrote:
> Can everyone be on the lookout for people putting their own bugs on MAB
> list. I've seen an increase in users doing this and it's making the MAB
> almost unmanageable.

This might be a sideeffect of the release. But FWIW, 20 bugs on the MAB4.2 do
not appear too bad to me, same for the 93 unresolved, priority highest bugs
(which should be ~roughly equivalent to our total open MABs).

If this becomes trouble we should set some upper limit on open MABs (100 or
120?) -- this would make it easier to argue to remove a bug: "We are above the
limit, we will might reconsider this one as a MAB if the total open count went
down again."

Best,

Bjoern