[Libreoffice-qa] MAB

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 18:42:23 CET 2014

On 02/06/2014 09:23 AM, bfoman wrote:
> Hi!
> Offtopic - as 4.0 is EOLed shouldn't its MAB be CLOSED FIXED soon? Probably
> most bugs to reconfirm and migrate to MAB 4.1 (or MAB even).
> It is hard to accept any MAB limit, especially when MAB 4.0 depends on 52
> open bugs, MAB 4.1 depends on 37 open bugs and MAB depends on 19 open bugs.
> 108 open bugs already.
> Best regards.
Yes but we need to decide a couple things:

1) is moving to a single list (or two) static lists best?
2) Should we just hold off until our own bug tracker is set up because
then the MAB will hopefully be no longer needed as we'll just use
priority/severity and lock them.

I think Monday we should discuss this on call.

Best,
Joel