[Libreoffice-qa] MAB

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 20:02:57 CET 2014

On 02/06/2014 10:44 AM, bfoman wrote:
> jmadero wrote
>> Yes but we need to decide a couple things:
>> 1) is moving to a single list (or two) static lists best?
>> 2) Should we just hold off until our own bug tracker is set up because
>> then the MAB will hopefully be no longer needed as we'll just use
>> priority/severity and lock them.
>> I think Monday we should discuss this on call.
> Hi!
> Well, the real question is does this project needs separate MABs for stable
> branches and one unstable.
> I doubt that you can prioritize NEW bugs by just priority/severity fields in
> a time based release cycle where there is no real blocker bug possible
This is really the goal to move away from these individual lists once we
can control those field properly. Right now we are trying do something
similar by having "highest" be only "MAB" so they are essentially
equivalent, just we can't move away from MAB until we can prevent users
from marking their own bugs as "highest" which happens from time to time.
> P.S.
> I really hope Bugzilla will be migrated on TDF infra this year - seems no
> real progress atm.
We have a few people championing this, we are working hard to make it a
reality. Our goal is much much sooner than end of this year.

Best,
Joel