[Libreoffice-qa] 'free' testing on Moztrap

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Wed Feb 19 19:54:40 PST 2014

Hi Sophie,

I probablly didn't get the background clear here. Sorry if I disturb
your thinking :)

In Moztrap, when mark a step failed, there's an option to a bugzilla
link, see:

    http://manual-test.libreoffice.org/results/case/1559/

Does it work for your situation if the reporter pastes the bugzilla
link (where the attachment appears) back to Moztrap test case?

Best wishes,
Yifan

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 03:37:14PM +0100, Sophie Gautier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm still reviewing the test we have in Moztrap and increasing them.
> Because of the amount of bugs we had on Calc, we discussed about 'free'
> tests on Moztrap where the tester just test one of his document and
> report in Moztrap what's work/fail.
> Unfortunately, it will be impossible for me to track the feedback in
> case of failures and make a report on BZ based on it. I can't reach the
> tester and I won't be able to reproduce with no clear steps and expected
> results.
> Have you some suggestions on how that testing could be made possible?
> Cheers
> Sophie

  Yifan Jiang
  SUSE Desktop, Libreoffice /SUSE
  Contact: yifan - irc.freenode.net/libreoffice