[Libreoffice-qa] 'free' testing on Moztrap

Sophie gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 01:45:25 PST 2014

Hi Yifan,
Le 20/02/2014 04:54, Yifan Jiang a écrit :
> Hi Sophie,
>
> I probablly didn't get the background clear here. Sorry if I disturb
> your thinking :)
>
> In Moztrap, when mark a step failed, there's an option to a bugzilla
> link, see:
>
>     http://manual-test.libreoffice.org/results/case/1559/
>
> Does it work for your situation if the reporter pastes the bugzilla
> link (where the attachment appears) back to Moztrap test case?

Yes it works, and several testers use it, that's a great feature when
you understand Bugzilla and write in English fluently. But I would like
Moztrap to be accessible to all, even for QA beginners.
What I miss the most for the moment (out of l10n ;) is a way to contact
the tester. MozTrap shows only the user name but no way contact him, so
if I need more information to open a bug based on his feedback, it's not
easy.
Cheers
Sophie