[Libreoffice-qa] 'free' testing on Moztrap

Yifan Jiang yfjiang at suse.com
Fri Feb 21 01:56:17 PST 2014

Hi Sophie,

Ah, I just got your role updating in Moztrap from test manager to
admin (Sorry I should have noticed that).

So you may probably see more user information from the management
interface Manage -> Users.

Moztrap registration needs email activate before usable for test, so I
guess most of the emails should be activated. Does it partly resolve
the problem? :)

Best wishes,
Yifan

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 10:45:25AM +0100, Sophie Gautier wrote:
> Hi Yifan,
> Le 20/02/2014 04:54, Yifan Jiang a écrit :
> > Hi Sophie,
> >
> > I probablly didn't get the background clear here. Sorry if I disturb
> > your thinking :)
> >
> > In Moztrap, when mark a step failed, there's an option to a bugzilla
> > link, see:
> >
> >     http://manual-test.libreoffice.org/results/case/1559/
> >
> > Does it work for your situation if the reporter pastes the bugzilla
> > link (where the attachment appears) back to Moztrap test case?
>
> Yes it works, and several testers use it, that's a great feature when
> you understand Bugzilla and write in English fluently. But I would like
> Moztrap to be accessible to all, even for QA beginners.
> What I miss the most for the moment (out of l10n ;) is a way to contact
> the tester. MozTrap shows only the user name but no way contact him, so
> if I need more information to open a bug based on his feedback, it's not
> easy.
> Cheers
> Sophie

  Yifan Jiang
  SUSE Desktop, Libreoffice /SUSE
  Contact: yifan - irc.freenode.net/libreoffice