[Libreoffice-qa] bug 61167

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 03:56:40 PST 2014

Hi Sophie

sophi wrote
> I just don't understand what is the bug or the feature
> request, so it still works for me :)

Actually after repeating your instructions step-by-step, in my computer
using LO 4.2.1.1 it doesn't even work... i.e. foo is not replaced by bar...

If Urmas is creating an Exception dictionary and Exception means the same
thing as in the Tools > Autocorrect options Help "letter combinations that
you do not want LibreOffice to correct automatically" then it doesn't make
sense that he expects the word to be capitalized. The rule applies to that
single letter combination *because* it is an exception...

You are right that it is not a bug and it doesn't make sense that it would
behave differently if it is an *exception*

Unless Urmas did not explain clearly...

I still think you loose reason by closing the bug. This only annoys people.
If the bug submitter does not understand your point he sees this as you
using force to shut him up.

Cheers,
Pedro