[Libreoffice-qa] New run ready for RC3

Sophie gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 22:51:08 PST 2014

Hi Pedro,
Le 23/01/2014 06:48, Pedro a écrit :
> Hi Sophie
>
> Why are the Locale languages limited to those few?
>
> Are these particularly problematic or representative? Or is it simply
> related to the number of users/collaborators?

There are no particularity with those listed, that was only created
because with the available persons when we tested the localization of
the tests.

> I could test in PT-BR but I would rather test in my native language PT-PT (I
> think there are enough native EN_US Windows testers around)
>
> Isn't it possible that the list of Locale languages is the same as the
> number of languages available in LO?
> http://www.libreoffice.org/download/?type=win-x86&version=4.1.4&lang=pick

In fact, that actually has no incidence because there is no localization
of the tests or of the MozTrap interface available. I should better
remove the languages in the list than add some, that would be less
confusing.
When we will have a translation and a way to handle the translated
tests, all the LO language will be added :)

Cheers
Sophie