[Libreoffice-qa] New run ready for RC3

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 00:55:05 PST 2014

Hi Sophie

sophi wrote
> In fact, that actually has no incidence because there is no localization
> of the tests or of the MozTrap interface available. I should better
> remove the languages in the list than add some, that would be less
> confusing.
> When we will have a translation and a way to handle the translated
> tests, all the LO language will be added :)

But maybe there are some specific problems with Asiatic or East European
characters and/or RTL languages (e.g. arabic) that should have separate
cases?

Some comments: Test number 6 should be moved up to number 2; there is a typo
in the name of Test number 18 in English "Create a new Math do_c_ument"

Cheers,
Pedro