[Libreoffice-qa] New run ready for RC3

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 02:19:41 PST 2014

Hi again Sophie

sophi wrote
>> But maybe there are some specific problems with Asiatic or East European
>> characters and/or RTL languages (e.g. arabic) that should have separate
>> cases?
>
> Yes, of course, but I guess the tester knows that and if there is a bug
> he will be able to add the language information to the description of
> the problem. I mean the language info doesn't appear in the test results.

Yes, that is true. Then removing the languages would be good.

This would reduce combinations from 81 to 9 :)

Currently because of all the combinations (3 Archs, 9 Locales and 4
Platforms) it seems that testing is very inconclusive. Most tests show 2%
completion except for 4.2.0 beta2 which was EN_US only (23%)...

Cheers,
Pedro