[Libreoffice-qa] [Impress] "Undo" does not work for inserted pictures, if you create a photo album

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 15:27:17 PST 2014

Hi Thomas

Thomas Hackert wrote
> when I start Impress and choose to create a photo album, it is only
> possible to undo your inserted texts, but not your inserted pictures
> ... :(
> <snip>
> Is  this a bug or a feature ;?

Confirmed under Windows XP Pro x86 SP3 using LO 4.2.0.3

However if you insert one picture at a time with Insert > Image > From
file... then you can Undo. It's only the Photo Album action that can't be
undone...

I would say it is a Bug (something forgotten, missing). But probably devs
will consider adding this as an Enhancement Request...

Cheers,
Pedro