[Libreoffice-qa] [Impress] "Undo" does not work for inserted pictures, if you create a photo album

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Jan 26 10:16:29 PST 2014

Hello @ll,
when I start Impress and choose to create a photo album, it is only
possible to undo your inserted texts, but not your inserted pictures
... :(

Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Impress from the StartCenter
2. Choose "Insert – Image – Photo Album"
3. Click "Add"
4. Select the path to a directory/folder, which contains a couple of
images
5. Click below your last image and press <Ctrl>+<A> to select all
your images
6. Click "Open"
7. Click "Insert slides" and wait a couple of seconds
8. Now try either <Ctrl>+<Z> or "Edit – Undo"

On my system (LO Version: 4.2.0.3 Build ID:
c63c03decdf780d8fb80823950665b782ec9ecd0, parallel installed
following the instructions from
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel with
installed Germanophone lang- as well as helppack under Debian
Testing AMD64), the "Undo" function does not work ... :( If you
enter text in the first slide after inserting your pictures, you are
able to use undo until you have removed all inserted text, but you
are still not able to undo the insertion of the images ... :( Is
this a bug or a feature ;?

It would be nice, if someone can try this with a different
OS/architecture as well, if this occurs there as well ... ;)
TIA for testing
Thomas.

--
  His honour rooted in dishonour stood,
  And faith unfaithful kept him falsely true.