[Libreoffice-qa] New Whiteboard Status - NeedQAAdvice

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 11:46:03 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Jay asked about this new status to parallel the "NeedAdvice" which is a
call for developers to get involved. I went ahead and said +1 so it's
added to the whiteboard wiki:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Fields/Whiteboard/Advanced

So my advice is for "experienced QA members" (feel free to self
categorize yourself ;) ) to keep a lookout for these. For new QA members
- feel free to use this (although try to use it sparingly ;)) if you
just really aren't sure about where an UNCONFIRMED bug belongs.

Thanks!

Best,
Joel