[Libreoffice-qa] New Whiteboard Status - NeedQAAdvice

Jay Philips philipz85 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 18:19:33 PDT 2014

Hi Joel & All,

Thanks for the announcement in the list of my whiteboard suggestion.

In my limited period in QA, i've mainly come across bugs that i've
finished triaging but dont feel comfortable closing without a mentors
second opinion. Other times, i've finished triaging and the bug reporter
believes libreoffice should do something different than whats its doing
and i cant judge if i agree with him or not, so i've wanted a mentors
second opinion.

Maybe we need another whiteboard called NeedQASecondOpinion. :)

Regards,
Jay Philips