[Libreoffice-qa] Anybody got a printer and an envelope

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 05:57:52 PDT 2014

Le 16/07/2014 10:32, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :

> This might be related to not having the proper printer driver installed,
> but only the basic windows provided one. Then you get all sorts of funny
> problems that basically boil down to not being able to use/select
> envelope sized paper in the printer options (not to mention other
> printer features, but that them is unrelated to the problem).

Or not, in my experience, if they are on OSX, even if they have the
correct printer driver.

My previous attempts at printing any sort of envelope cause both my
Kyocera FS C5150 CDN and Samsung 3175 FX networked laser printers to
jam. Retrieving the jammed paper from these beasts is no mean feat given
their location in my office.

Alex