[Libreoffice-qa] Toolbar Proposal Completed

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 13:36:14 PDT 2014

A big +1 to everything Jay wrote. Change in of itself will cause angst for
some users but that is the nature of our project. With the tremendous
amount of statistics backing Jay's proposal, I give a thumbs up.

That being said - why isn't UX included in on this discussion? This isn't
really a QA issue at all ;)

Best,
Joel

*Joel Madero*