[Libreoffice-qa] Using lldb to debug LibreOffice on OSX

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 21:53:51 PDT 2014

Le 04/06/2014 18:25, Thomas Hackert a écrit :

Hi Thomas,

> A quick search reveals http://lldb.llvm.org/lldb-gdb.html. When I
> look at, it seems, that you have to use "process launch" (maybe
> followed by "run" and/or "r"?) instead of gdb's run.

Thanks, but I'd already found this and still got stuck. The problem was
not with starting lldb and getting LO to load, but rather being able to
enter debug comands whilst LO was running. I asked for help on the dev
list and Tor kindly helped me out, so problem solved for the moment.

Thanks again,

Alex