[Libreoffice-qa] New Whiteboard Statuses

Xisco Faulí anistenis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 01:32:58 PDT 2014

Hello all,

does it make sense to include another status for the regression issues
where the problematic commit has been identified ? I'm asking it because
yesterday I spent some time on this task and I could chase down two
regressions, one of them made by a Collabora developer ( I've already sent
him an email ) and the other by a merged AOO commit.

Regards,
Xisco