[Libreoffice-qa] Backtrace on Linux

Jay Philips philipz85 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 15:36:19 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I submitted my first windows and linux backtraces today to fdo#79569,
and would love feedback on it so i know i've done it right. On the linux
site, i noticed that when i run 'soffice --backtrace', one of the lines
that it outputs is "Reading symbols from
/opt/libreoffice4.2/program/soffice.bin...(no debugging symbols
found)...done." which makes me think i'm missing something. So are all
linux installations from the .tar.gz files found on the website and in
the daily builds, debug enabled?

--
Regards,
Jay Philips