[Libreoffice-qa] LibreOffice Bugzilla: Steps towards FDO migration

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 08:17:46 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Top posting because we still need a time to meet to do the below things.

@Norbert - not sure how much of your time will be needed but I think
we'll at least need you around for the beginning part before we are able
to move forward with stress testing and what not. It's looking like our
mutual availability is becoming a bit rough but my schedule:

June 27-29 unavailable
July 3 - July 10 unavailable

Else:
Monday and Wednesdays are good as well as weekends.

Let's try to get some time to meet up and make the final push(es) to our
own bugzilla.

Thanks again!

Best,
Joel